As the days get shorter and cooler, it will start to feel more and more like autumn. Before the colorful leaves start arriving, you need to properly prepare your car for fall. Here are a few suggestions to ensure your vehicle is ready.
- Check your tires. Wet leaves on the road can lead to slick conditions. Make sure the tires have enough tread to properly grip the road.
- Turn on the heat. Before the temperatures drop too low, turn on your heater to make sure everything works.
- Get new wipers. Your windshield wiper blades should be replaced every 6-12 months. If your wipers are leaving streaks or the rubber is cracked, it is time for a new set.
- Inspect your lights. Check all of the vehicle’s exterior lights. Replace any broken bulbs and make sure they are all angled correctly.
- Inspect your battery. A weak battery will fail when it starts to get really cold. Look for any corrosion; clean off the terminals. If your battery doesn’t have enough power, get a new one.
If you need help getting your car ready for fall, schedule a service appointment here at Ken Pollock Mitsubishi; we will make sure you are good to go.
The Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross has yet to arrive here in the United States and won’t until early next year. However, it is already receiving praise, including being on the shortlist to receive the Golden Steering Wheel award.
This award is given out each year by Auto Bild, a German automotive magazine. The Eclipse Cross is one of a dozen small SUVs competing for the final award. Soon, an expert group of judges will test and compare each of these vehicles before choosing the winner.
“The Eclipse Cross has generated a huge amount of interest and this nomination proves just how eagerly awaited it is as well as the impact it is destined to have on its segment. It’s already amassed thousands of admirers and we’re looking forward to seeing their enthusiasm turn into a lot of votes,” said Lance Bradley, Managing Director of Mitsubishi Motors in the UK.
We at Ken Pollock Mitsubishi cannot wait until the 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross makes it way to our showroom floor. We love its sleek styling, distinctive lighting, impressive array of available technology, and everything else about it. If you want to be one of the first to drive home in this all-new model, give us a call.